2010年6月8日 星期二

5-6 to 6-6

Wat i'm posting now is the things tat happen few day ago.
ahahahaXXD
6-6-2010 (Sunday)
today was boring...
so i decide to make some facial.
i find a korean mask with FT ISLAND at my room.
if i din forget,it was give by my mom's fren.
wooohooo``
the mask has a good smell..
i like tat smell XD


after facial,my face was feeling fresh -o-
**awesome X)
in the afternoon,i had tea time alone.
i have a new recipe for making some drink
tat was..milo + milk [like:HL]
TAT WAS NICE!!!
oh yeah``
i had a cup of milo + milk n a piece of kit-kat
at my tea time XD



milo +milk
tis is it look likeXD





5-6-2010[Saturday]
my neighbour has a new dog.
the dog is cuteee!!!
it bark at me all the times.
ahahahahaXD
but it can't bite!!
**neh neh ni bu bu
at the morning 8 o'clock.
i follow my sis to bring her tuttion's student
to kick football.
the football field is near my house.
her student is bad==
they always kick away the ball from me.
never let me kick oso.
the luckily is i still have goal for 4 to 6 ball``
niak niak!!
the most badly is a boy of my sis student..
said me .."sha po"
OMG!!he is the bad 1!!










-END-
P/S: sunway lagoon is saiding bye bye to us T^T
HERE TO TELL SS TAT..[why u dun wan use tat stick]ahahaha``although is disgustingXD
I wan to study hard now.


沒有留言:

張貼留言